Saturday, January 11, 2014

Over 50 Lip Tips!



I have a problem with lipstick or lip glosses bleeding beyond my lip line.  It is a problem that many ladies of a certain age deal with on a daily basis.     Here is a trick I have used for years.  I use lip liner all over my lip and then apply Dew Kiss.   I use Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner in Rosebud and then the Dew Kiss.   Color lasts all day and never bleeds beyond my lip line.     




Here is the Dew Kiss Lip Dew product I use.   It is frequently on sale for 99 cents each.  You cannot beat that!   


Here is the Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner.   It is available in the following colors: Chocolate, Neutral, Shimmer Mauve, Deep Plum, Rosebud and Wild Berry.  










You could also use Glimmersticks if you prefer.  It is available in the following colors.  




Coral 

Mystery Mauve

True Red
Clear

Pink Bouquet

Red Brick

Perfect Plum

 
Chocolate

Nude

Peach Envy

Pink Cashmere

Simply Spice


You can shop for all of these products at my AVON STORE!  Click on the Shop Now Tab.   








No comments: