Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Upcycled Frame with Cricut Art Philosophy


I bought this plain frame from the thrift store for 50 cents.  It needed some bling and it was cheap.   I love upcycling and reusing items people no longer want.    I knew I could do something with it.   I wanted to spruce it up.   My friend Nina from Paper Clubhouse visited some time last year.  She sat down and made these flowers from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. The flowers are found on page 68 and 69.  She made them in a matter of minutes.   Those poor flowers have sat on my work space since her visit.    


Here is what I did.   I placed the flowers on the frame the way I liked it. I then hot glued them. 




I placed a piece of coordinating Close To My Heart paper in the frame.  I plan on placing a motivational message in the frame.  I have to find the right message.  




Please comment below and let me know what motivational message is best for this frame.  

My next project is a lamp shade.  I need to find a cheap lamp shade.   I think it the flowers would be so beautiful on a lampshade.   

Visit Nina's blog Paper Clubhouse










No comments: