Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fabulous Florals

I love flowers!   Flowers are a fabulous way to express Spring!  I love this Bella Floral Bag from Avon.  It goes with so things!  Pair it with a spring dress, scarf and jewelry and wow it.  The pale pink color of this bag goes with a variety of fashion pieces. 



Combine the Bella Floral Bag with the Bella Floral Wedge Sandal from Avon.  These sandals are available in two colors.  I want both of them.  



I am in floral love with this Chiffon Floral Top from Avon. This top is only $19.99. 


The Chiffon Floral Top would look great with the Floral Flat Sandal .  The sandals are only $16.99!  


Pair the Chiffon Floral Top and Floral Flat Sandal  with these white capris for a wonderful, fresh look. 


The white capri pants will be available in the next brochure.  I will post them when they are available.   








No comments: