Friday, May 1, 2015

Avon Brochure 15 Sneak Peek!

I love, love, love what this brochure has to offer for Summer Fashion.   

Anew Vitale is featured in this brochure.  This is a wonderful skincare line that focuses on fine lines, enlarged pores and skin dullness. You can find this product here


I will be mailing out these samples to registered customers on my website.  You can find my website here.  Be sure to sign up as a new customer and for the newsletter. 

Here is a video about the Vitale line.






Check out these colorful sandals.  They say "Summer" to me.  They are so whimsical.  They will go great with a solid summer dress or shorts and a cute top.  Check out more shoe choices on my website 


This little red number is a fun way to enjoy a breezy summer night. 
























#SummerFashion2015 #Fashionunder50 #AvonRep 

No comments: