Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cricut Explore: Texas Project

I decided to take the plunge and dive into vinyl projects with the Cricut Exlore.  Cricut is sponsoring a contest now #CricutEverywhere.  This is a submission for that contest.    I had so much fun creating this beer stein.  I bought the beer glass at The Dollar Tree.  The Dollar Tree has an amazing array of products to adhere vinyl too.   Coffee cups, wine glasses, tumblers and much more are available at The Dollar Tree.  You can order by the case if you like.  


I designed the project in Design space. You can purchase the Texas image for 99 cents if you don't have the subscription.  I don't have the subscription and have a ton of my own images.  You could probably find a similar svg by doing a google search.   You need to be aware if it is copyrighted, you won't be able to sell any.   


I posted this project on Facebook and already have orders for it!  That was not my plan, but why not make some extra money from my creations?    


My son will test it out for me for a few weeks before I sell them.  I want to see if they withstand daily abuse.   Create your own version of this mug.  I would love to see what you create.   Leave a comment and link with your project.   #CricutEverywhere








No comments: