Thursday, January 30, 2014

CTMH Artbooking Valentine's Day Card


I finally took the plunge and opened my CTMH Artbooking cartridge and USED it.  
Wow, what a concept!    My intention was to make a masculine Valentine's Day card.  
I used the image on page 49 of the booklet under overlay

Use real dial size at 8".   This will be perfect for a 4 x 8 1/2" card.  



I used the For Always Paper Packet to create this card.   This Paper is retired.    I know you can still get the embellishment kit and textiles HERE!

This is a large card.  It measures 4 x 8 1/2"


Do you think it is masculine?    Please comment below and let me know what you think. 



I will lose my Close To My Heart Consultant status on 3/31/2014 
unless I sell $300 within that time period.    Please consider shopping at my site HERE!



No comments: