Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cricut Explore : Vinyl



Here is the last project we worked on today.  I love bees.  I have always wanted a coffee cup with a bee on it.  My son and I crafted together on Memorial Day.  It was rainy and stormy in the DFW, Texas area.  It has been stormy and rainy for the last month or more.  It is amazing how much rain, flooding, tornadoes and wind we have had over this time period.  Our area suffered a drought for many years.  It is now over.   It was a perfect day to craft.  




My son found this image by doing a google search.  He searched for "intricate bee".  This was the best one.   He converted it in Cricut Design Space.  He added the yellow circle and oval from Cricut Design Space images.   He sized the circle and oval to fit the open areas in the bee.  



We cut out the bee and realized it was very big.  We had to use it regardless of the size for the cup!   I love it!   I weeded the bee and my son layered the bee on the yellow circle and oval.    I believe all the projects we made it the past two days could make wonderful gifts.   I know what I am doing for gifts!  #CricutEverywhere #CricutVinyl #CricutExplore


No comments: