Monday, January 27, 2014

Cloud Nine Cards


This month Close To My Heart offered the Cloud Nine kit as a special.   It is a cute set that includes this stamp set.   I think it is a very versatile stamp set.    The colors of the paper are fun and festive.   This kit includes washi tape, which was a challenge for me to use.   I absolutely love the blue glittery shimmer tape in this kit.  



Here are some examples of cards I made with this kit. 
 I have not used all of the stamps yet.   
More to come!



I think this mustache is cute.   I am not sure what the rage is with the mustache motif.  It does bring a smile and that is what counts.   This would be perfect to attach to sticks for cupcakes, suckers, father's day celebration, masculine birthday party, etc.   



I love the "Just Because" stamp.   I would be so happy to receive this card in the 
mail for absolutely no reason.  Wouldn't you?  



I used the Washi tape on this card.  It is the gold polka dot on the left.  I had to overlap 
2 pieces to attempt too have a perfect seam.  Not so much!  

That is all for today!  

You can take advantage of this offer through January 31, 2014 at my website HERE!

No comments: