Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FREE MEGA EFFECTS MASCARA with $30 purchase

Shop online 1/28/2014  through 2/11/2014 for these great buys!   
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $30 or more.  
Shop my website Blush and Lipstick  24/7!
www.BlushandLipstick.com


Mega Effects Mascara is the star of Campaign 4.  I will earn triple dollars for selling Mega Effects Mascara.  What does that mean to me?  It means I can reach my goal of Presidents Club for the cycle year.    What does this mean for you?   Spend $30 in Avon during Campaign 4 either in person or online and get a FREE MEGA EFFECTS MASCARA!!!!    If you purchase online, send me an EMAIL with your color choice.  It is available in Black and Brown/Black.  Mascara will ship separately for online orders.

Shop for Valentine's Day and take advantage of this special.


No comments: